The World's FIRST Fully Integrated Car-Buying Web Application
WebBuy® is car buying for the 21st Century.Request a Demo
What WebBuy Means for Car Buyers:
Finally, WebBuy puts the entire SHOP-CUSTOMIZE-FINANCE-BUY process together in one self-serve application. Customers can lock in incentives, obtain their trade-in value, and receive financing from national banks-all within the WebBuy app and at their own pace, 24/7.
What WebBuy Means for Car Dealers:
Dealers can close deals, gain leads, and draw attention to their in-stock inventory, day or night, every day of the year. WebBuy offers dealer-centric customization that works — like market-based pricing, trade-in valuation, and custom reservation deposits. And best of all, it's together in one application on the dealership website.
To get more information or a demonstration, or to become a WebBuy dealership, please contact our sales team
pricing and hold deposits
(desktop, tablet, and mobile)
WebBuy was founded in 2014 by a select group of car dealership owners to solve common issues with the online car-buying process. The WebBuy team is made up of car-sales experts, user-experience technicians, marketers, and application developers.
- 30 years experience in the retail auto industry
- 24 years as dealer principal of Rimrock Auto Group
- Co-founder of Dealerspan and Complete, automotive software companies
- Past President/Chief Operating Officer of Resource Automotive (Aon/The Warranty Group)
- Previous VP in the National Auto Dealer Group
- 16 years Executive Management in Retail Automotive sector
- 12 years Executive Management in Automotive Finance/Insurance/Financial Services sector
WebBuy is the first end-to-end car-buying experience available online. It fully connects consumers, lenders, and dealerships with just one app. With WebBuy, consumers can finally:
- Shop for a new or used vehicle
- Customize it to their preference
- Get an instant cash trade-in offer
- Receive approved financing from national banks in minutes
- Complete their purchase
...ALL 100% online and in ONE easy-to-use application